Sunday 31 March 2013

Workshop tutor required!

Good afternoon, all,
Wearing my localgroups@ukcps.co.uk hat, I have been contacted by member, Patsy Lowe, as follows:
I write on behalf of a small botanical art group recently formed in Hereford.
We have identified that those among us really interested in coloured pencil painting would really like, and need, some help with technique, and our tutor does not think she is expert enough to take this on as her skills are in traditional water colour. Could you perhaps put us in touch with an individual or group near us to whom we could turn for help. We would love a whole day-workshop in Hereford and would be very happy to pay a resonable fee.
I look forward to hearing from you.
KInd regards
Patsy Lowe
If you think you can assist, please contact me in the first instance, and I will put you in contact with Patsy!
Alan McMahon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails