Saturday 8 December 2012

New Local Group - Derbyshire

My sincerest apologies to Eleni - I originally had her down as based in Nottinghamshire!! The original post is amended:-

Eleni Mcloughlin is in the process of forming a UKCPS Local Group in the Derby area, and was holding a preliminary meeting at her home on 12 December 2012.

For further details, contact Eleni on: eleni.mcloughlin@ntlworld.com

[PS  I will be taking over the co-ordination of UKCPS Local Groups from Pauline Longley, -- so if you have need of a local group in your area let me know and I'll d what I can to assist --or if you already have one, send me information about your activities and I'll blog the details:  localgroups@ukcps.co.uk or via this blog: ukcpsblog1@gmail.com]

Alan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails