Tuesday 24 January 2012

Bev Lewis - A & I featured artist

UKCPS Silver Member, Bev Lewis, is the featured artist in the March edition of 'Artists & Illustrators' Magazine.

Bev writes:
"I was surprised and delighted to find myself as a featured artist in the Artists & Illustrators online portfolio gallery 'Portfolio Plus'. They asked if I would like to be one of their featured artists.., well would I? Of course I would.
They sent me a questionnaire to find out a little about me and my art and this is the result. http://www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/featured-artist/animals-wildlife/494/featured-artist-bev-lewis
I am so pleased that they liked my work enough to feature it, and they also kindly put a link to UKCPS website. 'Big Red'  is featured in the January 2012 issue of A&I. This picture won a Highly Commended Award for the UKCPS 2009 exhibition."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails